Electrochemical sensors have a wide range of applications in the fields of security, environmental diagnostics, process control and medicine. The sensitive measurement of extremely small concentrations of substances (trace detection) represents a particular challenge for chemical sensor systems.
Our offer includes:
- Construction of prototypes for sensor-related or analytical issues
- Characterization of sensor technology and optimization
- Selection of electrolytes and electrode materials for electrochemical sensors
- Gas mixing units for the testing and validation of sensors
- Literature research and market analysis
- Handling difficult substances (explosives, drugs and many more)
In addition to a fully-equipped electrochemical laboratory we offer wide-ranging electrochemical know-how.